Thursday, October 05, 2006

Isaiah 42:3 [ACROSTIC Part 1]

Read Part 2
"A bruised reed he will not break and a dimly burning wick he will not quench"
Isaiah 42:3

Assuredly

Beloved one,
Reed
Unguarded,
I shall ever
Save thee from
Evil that seeks thy
Destruction;

Redeem thee,
Even though
Enmity runs
Deep;

History hath shown
Even my enemies

Worn and ashamed
I have upheld,
Loved,
Liberated.

Never failing
Only healing
Till bruises fade.

Battered and worn;
Ready to perish;
Eating the bread of
Affliction;
Kneeling;

Again I say
Never shalt thou
Doubt.

Anointed,

Depend on me
I will be
More than bright
Light of day
Your flame

Behemoth
Under the sea
Recoils from me
Not even that beast
Is able to quench
Nor stifle the torch
Glowing in Me.

Wind and waves
In all their power
Can not defy their
King.

Heaven and
Earth are mine.
Wonderous things
I will show thee
Life abundant
Love and joy.

Not to thine
Own heart lean,
Trust in Me.

Quiet and still
Under my wing
Even the darkest
Night
Can never touch you
Here.

No comments: